1. fMRI and MR-tractography in researches of neurological and mental disorders, depression, stroke, as well as genetically determined mental retardation in children (fragile X chromosome syndrome).
2. Quantitative assessment of hemodynamic parameters of cerebral blood flow and CSF flow in diseases of the brain, venous and arterial thrombosis.
3. Experimental and mathematical modeling of blood flow in atherosclerosis, aneurysms and arterio-venous malformations of the brain.
4. Quantitative assessment of hemodynamic parameters of arterial and venous blood flow in the system of the inferior vena cava in normal conditions, as well as in venous congestion, thrombosis, varicose veins.
5. Contrast enhanced and non-contrast capillary MR-perfusion of brain tissue and MR-tractography for demyelinating diseases
6. MRI of the fetus and children with an assessment of the degree and speed of maturation of brain tissue using MR diffusion and the macromolecular proton fraction.